As we are a close contact business, it has been necessary to add a number of safety measures to ensure the health, safety & well being of all, following the COVID-19 outbreak.
Our team and salon has always prided itself on the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Each have been trained accordingly in Health & Safety & Hygiene standards and hold the relevant certification.
Client & Team Safety:
- When booking your appointment, a pre-payment/deposit will be requested at the time of booking
- Upon entering the salon, there will be directional signage, a one way system and social distancing measure in place
- We ask that you arrive for your appointment at the exact time as there are no waiting areas now within the salon
- The team will be wearing a face visor/and or mask
- All equipment, chairs, surfaces, working and payment area, treatment rooms will be sterilised after every client and on a regular basis, throughout each day
- There will be hand sanitisers throughout the salon for use by both clients and team
- The number of clients will be limited at any one time in the salon
- Towels and gowns will be washed after each client at 60 degrees
- Specialist waste bins will be used for disposable items
- Hairdressing and beauty salon, styling stations and backwashes will be distanced, as per Government guidelines
- There will be protective screening at the backwash area, reception & nail stations
- Unfortunately magazines and coffee will not be offered during your visit
- We ask that you visit the salon on your own, without children or friends, due to the various new health & safety hair & beauty protocols
- If you wish to purchase any retail products, please ask us to select the product
- Our toilet facility will be closed and we ask you to use your own facility before arriving at the salon
- Any team member displaying cough or cold symptoms will not be permitted to work
- If after booking your appointment, you develop symptoms associated with COVID-19, please contact us to re-arrange
- If you are feeling unwell before your visit, please contact us as soon as possible to cancel your appointment and we will be able to re book your appointment after 2 weeks.
Please be aware, our pricing has had to increase due to decreased appointment capacity, longer appointments and all the relevant social distancing and safety measures which are now in place.
Thank you for your loyalty, understanding and patience. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
UR Beautiful Team